Warden Station - bus ramp rehabilitation off of St Clair Avenue East
October 14 to Spring 2022
What are we doing and why?
This Fall, TTC will begin work to rehabilitate the bus ramp connecting St Clair Avenue East to Warden Station. The majority of the work will be completed during daytime hours with the exception of setting up, relocating and removing traffic configurations and the work zone during each stage of the project. The first stage is scheduled for October 14.
Work will include:
- Removing/replacing concrete from the bus ramp
- Light fixture upgrades within the work area
- Lining existing storm sewer within the work area
What to expect during construction?
- TTC’s contractor will excavate and replace a section of the bus ramp connecting St Clair Avenue East to Warden Station.
- Dust, noise and debris will be controlled as best as possible.
Traffic and pedestrian details
- A westbound lane reduction on St Clair Avenue East approaching the bus ramp will be required for safety.
- The north sidewalk on St Clair Avenue East in the vicinity of the bus ramp will be temporarily closed during the project, for safety.
- Pedestrian access to the station and pedestrian bridge from the St Clair Ave East bus ramp will be closed for the duration of the project.
- Access to the Green P parking lot will be available via Warden Avenue.
- Pedestrian access from the station to the Green P lot via the pedestrian bridge will be maintained.
- Pedestrian access from the station to St Clair Avenue East via the sidewalk along the bus ramp will not be available.
Work will typically take place from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday to Friday, with some exceptions for safety.
TTC service will be maintained at all times.
Thank you for your patience as we work to improve transit infrastructure.
For further information:
Paul Tran, Community Liaison, 647-461-5133; email@example.com.
Questions about construction advisories?
7 a.m.- 10 p.m., except statutory holidays.
TTY Hearing Impaired Service